COVID -19 Coronavirus
We are open for business – call us now
Who may hire a Loss Assessor?
- Any Householder holding any insurance policy with any insurer.
- Any apartment Owner. Most Apartment owners have buildings cover through there management company.
- Property Management companies.
- Any Tenant with contents insurance and/or responsibility for Fixture & Fittings and insurance policy for same.
- Any Person or company occupying a property with a lease agreement.
- Any business or company.
- Any person/Company with an insurance policy related to property or their business.
What to do if you have an insurance Claim?
- Notify your insurance company immediately.
- Make sure the cause of the damage is stopped as soon as possible in the case of leaks or property is secured in case of break-in or fire etc.
- If a plumber is in attendance, get a report/receipt. If Garda are involved get a card and pulse number.
- Procedure varies regarding claim type so call Murphy Loss Assessors Ltd A.S.A.P.
What Murphy Loss Assessors ( MLA ) Ltd will do for you?
- What Murphy Loss Assessors ( MLA ) Ltd will do for you?
- Make an appointment to inspect the damage a.s.a.p.
- MLA will notify the insurance company if the insured has not done so already.
- MLA will provide guidance to source contractors to locate and or stop leaks etc.
- MLA will advise and guide the insured through the entire process.
- MLA will advise businesses how to stay in operation, and best options following a loss.
- MLA will compile the entire claim for buildings, contents, consequential loss and increased costs of working etc while avoiding the insured requiring to source quotes.
- MLA will negotiate a settlement ensuring that the insured gets there full entitlement without the stress.